If the address matches an existing account you will receive an email with instructions to retrieve your username. Historian Volume 70, Issue 3. Read the full text. Tools Request permission Export citation Add to favorites Track citation.
- R.J.W. Evans | The New York Review of Books.
- Austria, Hungary, and the Habsburgs: Central Europe C - R. J. W. Evans - Google книги.
- Citation metadata;
- R. J. W. Evans - Wikipedia, la enciclopedia libre!
- The Eccentric Billionaire: John D. MacArthur--Empire Builder, Reluctant Philanthropist, Relentless Adversary: John D. MacArthur - Empire Builder, Reluctant Philanthropist, Relentless Adversary.
- Violin Duet No. 12 in G Minor from Twelve Easy Duets, Op. 10 (Violin 1 Part).
- Austria Hungary and the Hapsburgs.
Share Give access Share full text access. Share full text access. Please review our Terms and Conditions of Use and check box below to share full-text version of article.
Volume 70 , Issue 3 Fall Pages Related Information. Close Figure Viewer.
Austria, Hungary, and the Habsburgs: Central Europe c.1683-1867
Browse All Figures Return to Figure. Previous Figure Next Figure.
Email or Customer ID. Much attention is devoted to the Austrian or Habsburg lands, especially the interplay of the main territories which comprised them. A central issue here is the evolution of the kingdom of Hungary, from its full acquisition by the Habsburgs at the beginning of the period to the emergence of the dual Austro-Hungarian Monarchy at the end.
- Search form;
- Log in to Wiley Online Library.
- My Wishlist;
- Top Authors?
- The Kids Whole Future Catalog.
- My Shopping Bag.
But the chapters also range more broadly, both territorially and chronologically. Though much of the scholarship underpinning this masterly exploration may be unfamiliar to many readers, this is a an elegantly written and stimulating collection, which reflects the exploratory and individual character of the essay as a genre.
- Austria, Hungary, and the Habsburgs: Essays on Central Europe, c. 1683–1867 – By R. J. W. Evans?
- CakeLove in the Morning: Recipes for Muffins, Scones, Pancakes, Waffles, Biscuits, Frittatas, and Other Breakfast Treats;
- Account Options.
- Women Poets in Ancient Greece and Rome;
- The Adventures and Memoirs of Sherlock Holmes - books 1 and 2 (illustrated).
Review "While this volume may appear to be geared primarily to the specialist, it is, in fact, essential reading for anyone interested in the development of the Habsburg Monarchy.
Related Austria, Hungary, and the Habsburgs: Central Europe c.1683-1867
Copyright 2019 - All Right Reserved